VOLUMETRIC CHARACTER MOVEMENT IMPROVEMENT
As a reminder, this week you are revising/improving last week’s character assignment.
Ways to improve:
1. Fix movements that “didn’t work”, mentioned in class when we looked at the assignments
2. Make “flat” characters more volumetric, by turning them three-quarters, or adding overlapping lines, or adding muscle tone, or ground shadows
3. Add details like faces and clothing (to every drawing! Be consistent!)
4. Add to the length of your piece by adding more movements!
5. Clean up your previous drawings by redrawing/tracing them
We haven’t talked about color yet. Please refrain from adding color unless you have already done steps 1-5.
Please have the assignment ready at the beginning of class Wednesday.